news.mozilla.org/mozilla.dev.platform    Page: (300) [Reload] [Post] [OE] [Favorites] [Ranking] [Next]
Subject From Date Size
[desktop] Bugs logged by Desktop Release QA in the last 8 days Bogdan Maris 18/06/2018 04:56 PM 6KB
Intent to Unship: -moz-is-resource-document media feature from content pages. Emilio Cobos Álvarez 15/06/2018 06:02 AM 3KB
Reminder: soft code freeze for Firefox 62 starts today, June 14 Liz Henry (:lizzard) 15/06/2018 02:52 AM 5KB
[desktop] Bugs logged by Desktop Release QA in the last 8 days Bogdan Maris 11/06/2018 04:25 PM 6KB
Intent to ship: shape-outside Bradley Werth 09/06/2018 02:08 AM 4KB
PSA: Please use XPCOMUtils.defineLazyGlobalGetters rather than Cu.importGlobalProperties Kris Maglione 08/06/2018 10:09 AM 5KB
Proposal: WebIDL generated bindings classes renamed from dom::FooBinding to dom::binding::Foo Jeff Gilbert 08/06/2018 04:03 AM 4KB
Pseudolocalization in Firefox Nightly! Zibi Braniecki (Gandalf) 08/06/2018 01:56 AM 4KB
Launch of Phabricator and Lando for mozilla-central Mark Côté 06/06/2018 10:57 PM 4KB
   Re: Launch of Phabricator and Lando for mozilla-central Boris Zbarsky 06/06/2018 11:18 PM 1KB
     Re: Launch of Phabricator and Lando for mozilla-central Mark Côté 06/06/2018 11:48 PM 2KB
       Re: Launch of Phabricator and Lando for mozilla-central Boris Zbarsky 07/06/2018 12:08 AM 1KB
         Re: Launch of Phabricator and Lando for mozilla-central Mark Côté 07/06/2018 12:20 AM 2KB
           Re: Launch of Phabricator and Lando for mozilla-central Boris Zbarsky 07/06/2018 01:41 AM 2KB
       Re: Launch of Phabricator and Lando for mozilla-central Jan-Ivar Bruaroey 07/06/2018 01:41 AM 3KB
         Re: Launch of Phabricator and Lando for mozilla-central Boris Zbarsky 07/06/2018 01:49 AM 2KB
           Re: Launch of Phabricator and Lando for mozilla-central Boris Zbarsky 07/06/2018 01:52 AM 1KB
           Re: Launch of Phabricator and Lando for mozilla-central Jan-Ivar Bruaroey 07/06/2018 02:52 AM 3KB
             Re: Launch of Phabricator and Lando for mozilla-central Boris Zbarsky 07/06/2018 03:03 AM 3KB
               Re: Launch of Phabricator and Lando for mozilla-central Jan-Ivar Bruaroey 07/06/2018 03:18 AM 2KB
                 Re: Launch of Phabricator and Lando for mozilla-central Mark Côté 07/06/2018 04:07 AM 2KB
   Re: Launch of Phabricator and Lando for mozilla-central Chris AtLee 07/06/2018 02:42 AM 7KB
   Re: Launch of Phabricator and Lando for mozilla-central Xidorn Quan 07/06/2018 07:58 AM 5KB
     Re: Launch of Phabricator and Lando for mozilla-central Mark Côté 07/06/2018 09:13 PM 2KB
   Re: Launch of Phabricator and Lando for mozilla-central James Graham 07/06/2018 08:32 PM 5KB
OrangeFactor/Intermittent Failures View Update Sarah Clements 05/06/2018 02:42 AM 4KB
[desktop] Bugs logged by Desktop Release QA in the last 16 days Bogdan Maris 05/06/2018 08:56 PM 6KB
Intent to ship: New AltGr key behavior on Windows Masayuki Nakano 05/06/2018 02:42 PM 7KB
Intent to unship: XUL display values from content pages Emilio Cobos Álvarez 03/06/2018 07:09 PM 3KB
Intent to Unship: -moz-window-opacity / -moz-window-transform / -moz-window-transform-origin CSS properties. Emilio Cobos Álvarez 02/06/2018 11:18 PM 3KB
PSA: No more mozilla::Move Emilio Cobos Álvarez 02/06/2018 03:56 PM 4KB
No more unsafe innerHTML in system privileged Firefox code, for good Johann Hofmann 02/06/2018 03:27 AM 8KB
Windows Address Sanitizer enabled on trunk David Major 02/06/2018 03:16 AM 4KB
   Re: Windows Address Sanitizer enabled on trunk Randell Jesup 18/06/2018 11:35 PM 1KB
nsIClearDataService Andrea Marchesini 02/06/2018 12:26 AM 6KB
PSA: clang prefered for local builds on *nix Mike Hommey 31/05/2018 08:46 PM 2KB
Localized Repacks now visible on (most) pushes Justin Wood 31/05/2018 01:08 AM 6KB
   Re: Localized Repacks now visible on (most) pushes zbraniecki 31/05/2018 01:19 AM 1KB
Everything you always wanted to know about I18n/L10n/L12y, but.... Zibi Braniecki (Gandalf) 31/05/2018 12:46 AM 5KB
[no subject] Dave Camp 26/05/2018 03:23 AM 6KB
Intent to ship: WebSpeech synthesis on Android Eitan Isaacson 26/05/2018 01:56 AM 4KB
PSA: Stop using PodZero and PodArrayZero Jeff Walden 23/05/2018 08:41 AM 2KB
Intent to unship: DOMAttrModified and DOMSubtreeModified event for changes via CSSOM Xidorn Quan 23/05/2018 08:33 AM 7KB
Upcoming C++ standards meeting in Rapperswil, Switzerland Botond Ballo 23/05/2018 06:35 AM 5KB
Intent to implement and ship: import.meta in ES6 modules Jon Coppeard 22/05/2018 03:44 PM 2KB
[desktop] Bugs logged by Desktop Release QA in the last 8 days Bogdan Maris 21/05/2018 05:27 PM 5KB
How to request documentation for new features or report problems on MDN Chris Mills 17/05/2018 03:38 AM 7KB
PSA: Setting preferences and extensions in test harnesses Andrew Halberstadt 16/05/2018 10:52 PM 7KB
Intent to unship: getPropertyCSSValue-related interfaces Rect, RGBColor, CSSValue, CSSPrimitiveValue and CSSValueList Emilio Cobos Álvarez 15/05/2018 05:22 PM 3KB
modifying vendored Rust crates locally Myk Melez 15/05/2018 06:22 AM 3KB
Intent to implement: Async Clipboard API Nika Layzell 15/05/2018 05:05 AM 6KB
Intent to ship: media-capabilities Jean-Yves Avenard 14/05/2018 11:19 PM 11KB
   Re: Intent to ship: media-capabilities Boris Zbarsky 15/05/2018 12:53 AM 3KB
     Re: Intent to ship: media-capabilities Jean-Yves Avenard 15/05/2018 03:18 AM 13KB
       Re: Intent to ship: media-capabilities Boris Zbarsky 15/05/2018 06:25 AM 3KB
[desktop] Bugs logged by Desktop Release QA in the last 8 days Bogdan Maris 14/05/2018 02:55 PM 5KB
   Re: [desktop] Bugs logged by Desktop Release QA in the last 8 days anastiaarlingtontaylor 15/05/2018 02:15 PM 3KB
Update on rustc/clang goodness Anthony Jones 11/05/2018 08:35 AM 3KB
   Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Xidorn Quan 11/05/2018 09:12 AM 5KB
   Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Sylvestre Ledru 11/05/2018 05:14 PM 4KB
     Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Anthony Jones 12/05/2018 03:16 AM 1KB
       Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Steve Fink 12/05/2018 03:45 AM 5KB
   Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Gregory Szorc 12/05/2018 07:17 AM 7KB
Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness David Major 15/05/2018 04:59 AM 5KB
Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Chris Hutten-Czapski 16/05/2018 02:01 AM 6KB
   Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness mcastelluccio 30/05/2018 09:13 PM 4KB
Intent to unship http-equiv cookies Jonathan Kingston 10/05/2018 07:45 PM 5KB
W3C Proposed Recommendation: Web Driver L. David Baron 10/05/2018 07:14 PM 5KB
W3C Proposed Recommendation: Canonical EXI L. David Baron 10/05/2018 07:12 PM 5KB
Gecko natvis file now in-tree Ted Mielczarek 10/05/2018 03:17 AM 5KB
Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org nthomas 09/05/2018 02:49 PM 2KB
   Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Xidorn Quan 09/05/2018 04:59 PM 5KB
     Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org William Lachance 09/05/2018 11:16 PM 1KB
       Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Botond Ballo 09/05/2018 11:48 PM 4KB
         Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org William Lachance 10/05/2018 12:39 AM 2KB
           Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org L. David Baron 10/05/2018 01:11 AM 6KB
Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Adam Roach 10/05/2018 01:56 AM 5KB
Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Ted Mielczarek 10/05/2018 02:01 AM 5KB
   Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org William Lachance 10/05/2018 02:09 AM 2KB
     Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Andrew Halberstadt 10/05/2018 02:58 AM 6KB
       Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org William Lachance 10/05/2018 03:08 AM 2KB
Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Gregory Szorc 12/05/2018 07:06 AM 7KB
   Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Boris Zbarsky 12/05/2018 10:47 AM 2KB
     Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Gregory Szorc 12/05/2018 11:28 AM 5KB
       Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Boris Zbarsky 12/05/2018 11:54 AM 2KB
     Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Jean-Yves Avenard 13/05/2018 11:00 PM 5KB
     Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Randell Jesup 16/05/2018 01:53 AM 2KB
       Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Tom Ritter 17/05/2018 10:22 PM 6KB
Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Eric Rescorla 13/05/2018 08:19 AM 9KB
Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Mike Kaply 17/05/2018 10:33 PM 6KB
Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Haik Aftandilian 18/05/2018 02:06 AM 5KB
Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Chris AtLee 19/05/2018 01:13 AM 8KB
   Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Karl Tomlinson 21/05/2018 07:38 AM 3KB
     Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Chris AtLee 29/05/2018 03:52 AM 6KB
Investigating leaks using DMD heap scan mode Andrew McCreight 09/05/2018 07:08 AM 4KB
PSA: Please use ChromeUtils.generateQI for JS QueryInterface methods Kris Maglione 09/05/2018 03:26 AM 4KB
Uploading symbols from try builds Ted Mielczarek 09/05/2018 01:37 AM 5KB
   Re: Uploading symbols from try builds pbengtsson 09/05/2018 11:37 PM 2KB
PSA: Avoid Visual Studio 2017 15.7.0 Ryan VanderMeulen 08/05/2018 09:40 PM 4KB
   Re: PSA: Avoid Visual Studio 2017 15.7.0 Frank-Rainer Grahl 08/05/2018 11:43 PM 1KB
   Re: PSA: Avoid Visual Studio 2017 15.7.0 Matthew N. 12/05/2018 06:01 AM 2KB
   Re: PSA: Avoid Visual Studio 2017 15.7.0 anastiaarlingtontaylor 15/05/2018 02:16 PM 1KB
Intent to ship: event.srcElement Boris Zbarsky 05/05/2018 02:35 AM 1KB
Announcing MozillaBuild 3.2 Release Ryan VanderMeulen 04/05/2018 03:05 AM 4KB
Intent to unship: File.lastModifiedDate Andrea Marchesini 03/05/2018 09:34 PM 4KB
New Policy: Marking Bugzilla bugs for features riding behind a pref Emma Humphries 03/05/2018 07:57 AM 5KB
Proposed W3C Charter: WebRTC Working Group L. David Baron 03/05/2018 06:56 AM 5KB
Proposed W3C Charter: Devices and Sensors Working Group L. David Baron 03/05/2018 06:51 AM 5KB
Proposed W3C Charter: Distributed Tracing Working Group L. David Baron 03/05/2018 06:45 AM 5KB
Proposed W3C Charter: Timed Text Working Group L. David Baron 03/05/2018 06:42 AM 5KB
Firefox 60 Beta build error on ARM Charles G Robertson 03/05/2018 01:08 AM 3KB
Maintenance work on perf-html.io, planned for May 3 at 8am PDT, small downtime planned Julien Wajsberg 02/05/2018 10:50 PM 4KB
Intent to implement: AudioWorklet Karl Tomlinson 02/05/2018 05:21 PM 6KB
   Re: Intent to implement: AudioWorklet Robert O'Callahan 02/05/2018 06:11 PM 6KB
Re: Intent to implement: AudioWorklet Tom Ritter 02/05/2018 09:34 PM 5KB
Re: Intent to implement: AudioWorklet Xidorn Quan 02/05/2018 10:21 PM 6KB
   Re: Intent to implement: AudioWorklet Boris Zbarsky 02/05/2018 11:17 PM 1KB
     Re: Intent to implement: AudioWorklet hongchan 03/05/2018 12:05 AM 2KB
       Re: Intent to implement: AudioWorklet Nils Ohlmeier 05/05/2018 04:42 AM 6KB
     Should web specifications try to describe object lifetimes? [was Intent to implement: AudioWorklet] Karl Tomlinson 04/05/2018 06:21 AM 5KB
       Re: Should web specifications try to describe object lifetimes? [was Intent to implement: AudioWorklet] L. David Baron 04/05/2018 07:55 AM 6KB
       Re: Should web specifications try to describe object lifetimes? [was Intent to implement: AudioWorklet] Robert O'Callahan 04/05/2018 08:04 AM 7KB
       Re: Should web specifications try to describe object lifetimes? [was Intent to implement: AudioWorklet] Boris Zbarsky 04/05/2018 09:21 AM 4KB
         Re: Should web specifications try to describe object lifetimes? [was Intent to implement: AudioWorklet] Karl Tomlinson 04/05/2018 03:34 PM 4KB
           Re: Should web specifications try to describe object lifetimes? [was Intent to implement: AudioWorklet] Boris Zbarsky 05/05/2018 02:32 AM 1KB
             Re: Should web specifications try to describe object lifetimes? [was Intent to implement: AudioWorklet] Karl Tomlinson 07/05/2018 01:19 PM 2KB
New Android-only test suite on treeherder: geckoview-junit Geoffrey Brown 02/05/2018 01:22 AM 4KB
Performance profiling improvements Panos Astithas 01/05/2018 06:07 AM 6KB
Intent to explore: A declarative low level graphics API that has a simple mapping to CSS Victor Porof 01/05/2018 01:03 AM 6KB
   Re: Intent to explore: A declarative low level graphics API that has a simple mapping to CSS Domenic Denicola 01/05/2018 02:00 AM 1KB
[desktop] Bugs logged by Desktop Release QA in the last 8 days Bogdan Maris 30/04/2018 03:32 PM 4KB
Is anyone using data from ChromeHangs? Doug Thayer 28/04/2018 06:15 AM 4KB
Proposed W3C Charter: JSON-LD Working Group L. David Baron 27/04/2018 06:04 AM 5KB
PSA: new CopyableErrorResult class Ben Kelly 27/04/2018 05:14 AM 6KB
   Re: PSA: new CopyableErrorResult class smaug 30/04/2018 12:00 AM 4KB
PSA: new helper class for MozPromise in DOM code Ben Kelly 27/04/2018 04:12 AM 5KB
Intent to ship: PerformanceServerTiming Valentin Gosu 25/04/2018 03:32 AM 4KB
QA Firefox 62 feature testing pi-requests deadline is May 2 Tom Grabowski 25/04/2018 03:16 AM 5KB
License of test data? David Teller 24/04/2018 10:24 PM 7KB
PSA: Deprecating JS-Implemented WebIDL Bobby Holley 24/04/2018 07:12 AM 4KB
Re: Intent to unship: URL.createObjectURL(MediaStream) Mats Palmgren 23/04/2018 09:47 PM 2KB
Re: Intent to unship: URL.createObjectURL(MediaStream) Mats Palmgren 23/04/2018 09:47 PM 4KB
   Re: Intent to unship: URL.createObjectURL(MediaStream) Martin Thomson 24/04/2018 10:16 PM 5KB
Re: Intent to unship: URL.createObjectURL(MediaStream) Boris Zbarsky 23/04/2018 09:48 PM 2KB
   Re: Intent to unship: URL.createObjectURL(MediaStream) Randell Jesup 10/05/2018 09:32 PM 6KB
Re: Intent to require Node 8.9.1/npm 5.5.1 for ESLint Nicholas Alexander 23/04/2018 11:10 PM 5KB
Re: PSA: Deprecating JS-Implemented WebIDL Andreas Tolfsen 24/04/2018 02:25 PM 4KB
   Re: PSA: Deprecating JS-Implemented WebIDL smaug 24/04/2018 04:49 PM 1KB
Re: PSA: Deprecating JS-Implemented WebIDL Kris Maglione 25/04/2018 03:31 AM 4KB
Re: License of test data? Anne van Kesteren 24/04/2018 10:36 PM 3KB
   Re: License of test data? mhoye 24/04/2018 10:36 PM 4KB
Re: License of test data? mhoye 18/05/2018 01:31 AM 5KB
Re: License of test data? Mike Hommey 18/05/2018 05:33 AM 3KB
Re: License of test data? Henri Sivonen 18/05/2018 03:30 PM 4KB
Re: License of test data? mhoye 18/05/2018 11:56 PM 5KB
Re: License of test data? glob 21/05/2018 10:14 AM 5KB
Re: Intent to ship: PerformanceServerTiming James Graham 25/04/2018 04:44 AM 4KB
Re: Intent to ship: PerformanceServerTiming Valentin Gosu 25/04/2018 05:36 AM 5KB
Re: Intent to ship: PerformanceServerTiming James Graham 25/04/2018 08:12 PM 5KB
   Re: Intent to ship: PerformanceServerTiming Boris Zbarsky 25/04/2018 11:12 PM 1KB
Re: Is super-review still a thing? Mark Côté 25/04/2018 10:41 PM 4KB
   Re: Is super-review still a thing? Cameron McCormack 26/04/2018 11:44 AM 4KB
     Re: Is super-review still a thing? Randell Jesup 10/05/2018 09:47 PM 3KB
       Re: Is super-review still a thing? Gregory Szorc 10/05/2018 11:15 PM 9KB
Re: Is super-review still a thing? Eric Shepherd 11/05/2018 01:43 PM 10KB
Re: Default Rust optimization level decreased from 2 to 1 Emilio Cobos Álvarez 25/04/2018 11:35 PM 4KB
Re: Default Rust optimization level decreased from 2 to 1 Gregory Szorc 26/04/2018 12:11 AM 8KB
Re: Default Rust optimization level decreased from 2 to 1 Emilio Cobos Álvarez 26/04/2018 12:23 AM 7KB
Re: Default Rust optimization level decreased from 2 to 1 Bobby Holley 26/04/2018 12:26 AM 9KB
Re: Default Rust optimization level decreased from 2 to 1 Jeff Muizelaar 26/04/2018 12:32 AM 6KB
Re: Default Rust optimization level decreased from 2 to 1 Bobby Holley 26/04/2018 12:38 AM 7KB
Re: Default Rust optimization level decreased from 2 to 1 Ted Mielczarek 26/04/2018 01:21 AM 5KB
Re: Default Rust optimization level decreased from 2 to 1 Bobby Holley 26/04/2018 01:38 AM 6KB
   Re: Default Rust optimization level decreased from 2 to 1 smaug 26/04/2018 03:19 AM 4KB
Re: Default Rust optimization level decreased from 2 to 1 Henri Sivonen 26/04/2018 10:45 PM 3KB
Re: Default Rust optimization level decreased from 2 to 1 Julien Wajsberg 02/05/2018 09:53 PM 4KB
Re: Soft code freeze for Firefox 61 starts April 26 Ryan VanderMeulen 27/04/2018 03:53 AM 6KB
Re: Soft code freeze for Firefox 61 starts April 26 Ryan VanderMeulen 08/05/2018 12:30 AM 6KB
Re: PSA: new helper class for MozPromise in DOM code Kris Maglione 27/04/2018 04:18 AM 4KB
   Re: PSA: new helper class for MozPromise in DOM code Jean-Yves Avenard 27/04/2018 03:12 PM 10KB
Re: PSA: new helper class for MozPromise in DOM code Ben Kelly 27/04/2018 07:17 PM 4KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: JSON-LD Working Group Henri Sivonen 27/04/2018 03:07 PM 5KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: JSON-LD Working Group L. David Baron 28/04/2018 03:02 AM 6KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: JSON-LD Working Group Adam Roach 28/04/2018 05:09 AM 6KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: JSON-LD Working Group L. David Baron 28/04/2018 06:03 AM 6KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: JSON-LD Working Group Tantek Çelik 28/04/2018 06:10 AM 9KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: JSON-LD Working Group L. David Baron 30/04/2018 12:35 AM 7KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: JSON-LD Working Group Tantek Çelik 30/04/2018 12:48 AM 6KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: JSON-LD Working Group Henri Sivonen 30/04/2018 01:42 AM 5KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: JSON-LD Working Group Peter Saint-Andre 30/04/2018 11:16 PM 13KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: JSON-LD Working Group Benjamin Francis 01/05/2018 01:50 AM 10KB
Re: Is anyone using data from ChromeHangs? Alessio Placitelli 30/04/2018 05:30 PM 4KB
Re: Intent to explore: A declarative low level graphics API that has a simple mapping to CSS Victor Porof 01/05/2018 06:34 PM 7KB
Re: Intent to explore: A declarative low level graphics API that has a simple mapping to CSS Joe Walker 03/05/2018 04:39 PM 8KB
Re: QA Firefox 62 feature testing pi-requests deadline is May 2 Tom Grabowski 02/05/2018 06:35 PM 5KB
   [IMPORTANT] QA Firefox 63 feature testing pi-requests deadline is June 20 Tom Grabowski 09/06/2018 06:16 AM 5KB
Re: Firefox 60 Beta build error on ARM David Major 03/05/2018 01:25 AM 5KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: Timed Text Working Group Anne van Kesteren 03/05/2018 02:56 PM 3KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: Timed Text Working Group L. David Baron 04/05/2018 07:57 AM 5KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: Timed Text Working Group L. David Baron 17/05/2018 04:14 PM 6KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: Timed Text Working Group L. David Baron 17/05/2018 04:21 PM 7KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: Devices and Sensors Working Group Anne van Kesteren 03/05/2018 03:00 PM 3KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: Devices and Sensors Working Group Tom Ritter 03/05/2018 10:26 PM 4KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: Devices and Sensors Working Group L. David Baron 04/05/2018 08:07 AM 6KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: Devices and Sensors Working Group Anne van Kesteren 04/05/2018 02:02 PM 6KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: Devices and Sensors Working Group Kyle Machulis 05/05/2018 02:40 AM 8KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: Devices and Sensors Working Group L. David Baron 26/05/2018 08:23 AM 14KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: Devices and Sensors Working Group Eric Rescorla 26/05/2018 12:05 PM 14KB
Re: Maintenance work on perf-html.io, planned for May 3 at 8am PDT, small downtime planned Julien Wajsberg 04/05/2018 12:25 AM 4KB
Re: New Policy: Marking Bugzilla bugs for features riding behind a pref Nicholas Alexander 04/05/2018 01:18 AM 5KB
Re: New Policy: Marking Bugzilla bugs for features riding behind a pref Adam Roach 04/05/2018 02:57 AM 4KB
Re: New Policy: Marking Bugzilla bugs for features riding behind a pref Robert Helmer 04/05/2018 03:53 AM 5KB
   Re: New Policy: Marking Bugzilla bugs for features riding behind a pref Jonathan Kew 04/05/2018 04:45 AM 5KB
Re: New Policy: Marking Bugzilla bugs for features riding behind a pref Jared Wein 04/05/2018 09:06 PM 5KB
   Re: New Policy: Marking Bugzilla bugs for features riding behind a pref Emma Humphries 05/05/2018 05:28 AM 9KB
Re: Uploading symbols from try builds Aaron Klotz 09/05/2018 01:56 AM 6KB
Re: Investigating leaks using DMD heap scan mode Kris Maglione 09/05/2018 07:31 AM 4KB
Re: Gecko natvis file now in-tree Aaron Klotz 10/05/2018 03:34 AM 5KB
Re: Gecko natvis file now in-tree Ted Mielczarek 10/05/2018 05:01 AM 6KB
Re: Intent to unprefix: ::-moz-selection. Emilio Cobos Álvarez 10/05/2018 11:11 PM 5KB
   Re: Intent to unprefix: ::-moz-selection. Emilio Cobos Álvarez 10/05/2018 11:25 PM 4KB
Re: Intent to Unship: Application Cache over Insecure Contexts Jonathan Kingston 11/05/2018 12:02 AM 7KB
Re: Intent to unship: CSSStyleDeclaration.getPropertyCSSValue Emilio Cobos Álvarez 12/05/2018 05:30 PM 3KB
Re: Intent to unship: CSSStyleDeclaration.getPropertyCSSValue Xidorn Quan 12/05/2018 07:03 PM 5KB
Re: Intent to unship: CSSStyleDeclaration.getPropertyCSSValue Emilio Cobos Álvarez 12/05/2018 07:18 PM 4KB
Re: Intent to unship: CSSStyleDeclaration.getPropertyCSSValue L. David Baron 13/05/2018 03:26 AM 6KB
Re: Intent to unship: CSSStyleDeclaration.getPropertyCSSValue Emilio Cobos Álvarez 13/05/2018 04:01 AM 5KB
Re: Intent to ship: OpenType Variation Font support rosesharon915 13/05/2018 09:01 PM 1KB
   Re: Intent to ship: OpenType Variation Font support Jonathan Kew 14/05/2018 11:11 PM 5KB
   Re: Intent to ship: OpenType Variation Font support anastiaarlingtontaylor 15/05/2018 02:15 PM 2KB
Re: Intent to ship: media-capabilities James Graham 14/05/2018 11:38 PM 5KB
   Re: Intent to ship: media-capabilities Tom Ritter 15/05/2018 12:47 AM 6KB
Re: Intent to ship: media-capabilities Jean-Yves Avenard 15/05/2018 02:57 AM 11KB
Re: Intent to ship: media-capabilities Tom Ritter 15/05/2018 04:13 AM 6KB
Re: Intent to ship: media-capabilities Steven Englehardt 15/05/2018 05:43 AM 8KB
   Re: Intent to ship: media-capabilities Randell Jesup 16/05/2018 01:41 AM 3KB
   Re: Intent to ship: media-capabilities Karl Tomlinson 16/05/2018 05:05 AM 2KB
Re: modifying vendored Rust crates locally Cameron McCormack 15/05/2018 06:56 AM 3KB
Re: Intent to implement: Async Clipboard API Martin Stransky 15/05/2018 04:03 PM 6KB
Re: Intent to implement: Async Clipboard API Nika Layzell 15/05/2018 11:07 PM 7KB
Re: PSA: Setting preferences and extensions in test harnesses Andreas Tolfsen 16/05/2018 11:07 PM 5KB
Re: PSA: Setting preferences and extensions in test harnesses Andrew Halberstadt 16/05/2018 11:16 PM 4KB
Re: PSA: Setting preferences and extensions in test harnesses Andreas Tolfsen 16/05/2018 11:24 PM 5KB
   Re: PSA: Setting preferences and extensions in test harnesses Alessio Placitelli 17/05/2018 06:21 PM 7KB
Re: How to request documentation for new features or report problems on MDN Martin Thomson 17/05/2018 06:40 AM 7KB
Re: How to request documentation for new features or report problems on MDN Eric Shepherd (Sheppy) 17/05/2018 12:27 PM 8KB
Re: How to request documentation for new features or report problems on MDN Chris Mills 17/05/2018 06:11 PM 9KB
Re: How to request documentation for new features or report problems on MDN Eric Shepherd (Sheppy) 24/05/2018 09:28 PM 10KB
Re: PSA: Please use ChromeUtils.generateQI for JS QueryInterface methods Jared Wein 19/05/2018 02:48 AM 5KB
Re: PSA: Please use ChromeUtils.generateQI for JS QueryInterface methods Kris Maglione 19/05/2018 02:58 AM 5KB
Re: PSA: Please use ChromeUtils.generateQI for JS QueryInterface methods Jared Wein 19/05/2018 03:01 AM 5KB
Re: Upcoming C++ standards meeting in Rapperswil, Switzerland Botond Ballo 24/05/2018 04:35 AM 7KB
   Re: Upcoming C++ standards meeting in Rapperswil, Switzerland Chris Peterson 24/05/2018 04:53 AM 2KB
Fwd: Bugs being resolved as INACTIVE Andrew McCreight 25/05/2018 03:09 AM 8KB
Re: Proposed W3C Charter: WebRTC Working Group L. David Baron 25/05/2018 04:34 AM 6KB
[Update] Revert RESOLVED:INACTIVE State Erin Lancaster 26/05/2018 05:07 AM 8KB
Re: [Update] Revert RESOLVED:INACTIVE State Boris Zbarsky 27/05/2018 10:43 AM 4KB
Re: [Update] Revert RESOLVED:INACTIVE State Erin Lancaster 29/05/2018 11:57 AM 5KB
Re: [Update] Revert RESOLVED:INACTIVE State Dylan Hardison 30/05/2018 04:12 AM 5KB
   Re: [Update] Revert RESOLVED:INACTIVE State Mark Côté 31/05/2018 12:54 AM 3KB
Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org L. David Baron 30/05/2018 02:20 AM 6KB
Re: Removing tinderbox-builds from archive.mozilla.org Chris AtLee 01/06/2018 09:33 AM 5KB
Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Jeff Gilbert 30/05/2018 04:48 AM 6KB
Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Tom Ritter 30/05/2018 05:40 AM 4KB
Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Gregory Szorc 30/05/2018 05:58 AM 8KB
Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Nicholas Nethercote 30/05/2018 07:19 AM 4KB
Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Mike Hommey 30/05/2018 07:44 AM 3KB
   Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Anthony Jones 30/05/2018 12:10 PM 1KB
     Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Jeff Gilbert 30/05/2018 01:01 PM 5KB
Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Dave Townsend 30/05/2018 01:06 PM 4KB
Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Henri Sivonen 30/05/2018 07:40 PM 5KB
Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Mike Hommey 30/05/2018 10:16 PM 5KB
Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Tom Ritter 30/05/2018 10:44 PM 4KB
   Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Anthony Jones 31/05/2018 05:02 AM 2KB
     Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Ehsan Akhgari 01/06/2018 06:57 AM 6KB
Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Henri Sivonen 04/06/2018 02:50 PM 4KB
Re: Update on rustc/clang goodness Sylvestre Ledru 04/06/2018 03:26 PM 6KB
Re: Localized Repacks now visible on (most) pushes Gregory Szorc 31/05/2018 01:57 AM 7KB
Re: Localized Repacks now visible on (most) pushes Kim Moir 31/05/2018 05:07 AM 7KB
Re: nsIClearDataService Anne van Kesteren 02/06/2018 01:23 AM 4KB
Re: Windows Address Sanitizer enabled on trunk Nicholas Nethercote 02/06/2018 09:52 AM 5KB
Re: PSA: No more mozilla::Move Jean-Yves Avenard 02/06/2018 09:45 PM 10KB
Re: PSA: No more mozilla::Move Jean-Yves Avenard 02/06/2018 10:29 PM 10KB
Re: Intent to Unship: -moz-window-opacity / -moz-window-transform / -moz-window-transform-origin CSS properties. Emilio Cobos Álvarez 02/06/2018 11:22 PM 3KB
Re: Coding style: brace initialization syntax bpostelnicu 05/06/2018 06:54 PM 2KB
   Re: Coding style: brace initialization syntax Jean-Yves Avenard 05/06/2018 08:50 PM 11KB
Re: Coding style: brace initialization syntax Eric Rahm 06/06/2018 12:48 AM 7KB
Re: Coding style: brace initialization syntax Emilio Cobos Álvarez 06/06/2018 03:10 AM 6KB
   Re: Coding style: brace initialization syntax Boris Zbarsky 06/06/2018 03:35 AM 2KB
     Re: Coding style: brace initialization syntax gsquelart 06/06/2018 10:21 AM 2KB
       Re: Coding style: brace initialization syntax bpostelnicu 06/06/2018 04:41 PM 2KB
Re: Coding style: brace initialization syntax Karl Tomlinson 06/06/2018 04:12 PM 2KB
Re: OrangeFactor/Intermittent Failures View Update Robert O'Callahan 06/06/2018 07:23 AM 5KB
Re: Proposal: WebIDL generated bindings classes renamed from dom::FooBinding to dom::binding::Foo Kyle Machulis 08/06/2018 04:24 AM 5KB
   Re: Proposal: WebIDL generated bindings classes renamed from dom::FooBinding to dom::binding::Foo Boris Zbarsky 08/06/2018 05:08 AM 2KB
Re: Intent to ship: shape-outside Emilio Cobos Álvarez 11/06/2018 10:54 PM 4KB
Re: Intent to ship: shape-outside Bradley Werth 12/06/2018 01:19 AM 5KB
Re: Intent to ship: shape-outside Emilio Cobos Álvarez 12/06/2018 08:08 AM 4KB
Re: How much do we care about pre-Nehalem performance? hsivonen 15/06/2018 12:38 AM 2KB
Re: Intent to Unship: -moz-is-resource-document media feature from content pages. Cameron McCormack 15/06/2018 06:07 AM 4KB