news.mozilla.org/mozilla.tools.l10n    Page: (300) [Reload] [Post] [OE] [Favorites] [Ranking] [Next]
Subject From Date Size
Feedback on Browser Extensions i18n Staś Małolepszy 18/08/2017 12:03 AM 5KB
   Re: Feedback on Browser Extensions i18n zbraniecki 18/08/2017 08:38 AM 5KB
   Re: Feedback on Browser Extensions i18n Axel Hecht 21/08/2017 06:43 PM 5KB
API for Pontoon Staś Małolepszy 13/07/2017 01:14 AM 5KB
   Re: API for Pontoon Axel Hecht 13/07/2017 05:06 PM 5KB
   Re: API for Pontoon Staś Małolepszy 28/08/2017 11:57 PM 6KB
Re: API for Pontoon Matjaz Horvat 29/08/2017 04:21 AM 7KB
Re: API for Pontoon Staś Małolepszy 29/08/2017 04:58 PM 7KB
Re: API for Pontoon Matjaz Horvat 29/08/2017 11:16 PM 8KB
Feedback and testing for generated en-US repo Axel Hecht 11/07/2017 12:36 AM 3KB
l20n.js bower package is broken in v5 salexandre.bm 29/05/2017 07:31 PM 3KB
Backwards-compat breaking changes to compare-locales and l10n.m.o Axel Hecht 29/05/2017 04:01 AM 4KB
fluent-react: React bindings for Fluent Staś Małolepszy 24/02/2017 05:18 AM 5KB
Introducing Project Fluent Staś Małolepszy 23/01/2017 11:05 PM 5KB
Shortcomings of l20n.js for web projects Francesco Lodolo 11/01/2017 12:17 AM 4KB
gracias y buenos dias por enviar el mensaje,ok FREDDY JOSE RIVAS ESTRADA 18/12/2016 11:04 PM 3KB
FTL Proposal: Flatten nested selectors zbraniecki 16/12/2016 06:15 PM 4KB
FTL Proposal: Dissolve traits zbraniecki 16/12/2016 06:00 PM 9KB
   Re: FTL Proposal: Dissolve traits zbraniecki 16/12/2016 06:17 PM 3KB
   Re: FTL Proposal: Dissolve traits Axel Hecht 16/12/2016 10:56 PM 10KB
     Re: FTL Proposal: Dissolve traits zbraniecki 17/12/2016 06:15 PM 11KB
FTL Proposal: Enforce default variant/trait zbraniecki 16/12/2016 05:31 PM 5KB
Bi-annual review of the FTL syntax zbraniecki 16/12/2016 04:47 PM 11KB
   Re: Bi-annual review of the FTL syntax zbraniecki 16/12/2016 06:09 PM 4KB
   Re: Bi-annual review of the FTL syntax Axel Hecht 16/12/2016 11:33 PM 3KB
Re: Bi-annual review of the FTL syntax Staś Małolepszy 17/12/2016 12:08 AM 6KB
   Re: Bi-annual review of the FTL syntax zbraniecki 17/12/2016 05:56 PM 4KB
     Re: Bi-annual review of the FTL syntax zbraniecki 17/12/2016 06:01 PM 4KB
Re: Bi-annual review of the FTL syntax Staś Małolepszy 17/12/2016 11:15 PM 4KB
   Re: Bi-annual review of the FTL syntax zbraniecki 18/12/2016 04:06 AM 4KB
Re: Bi-annual review of the FTL syntax Staś Małolepszy 20/12/2016 12:51 AM 5KB
   Re: Bi-annual review of the FTL syntax zbraniecki 21/12/2016 02:32 AM 5KB
Some Questions about L20n Glen De Cauwsemaecker 24/11/2016 08:57 AM 6KB
   Re: Some Questions about L20n Axel Hecht 24/11/2016 10:46 PM 7KB
Re: Some Questions about L20n Glen De Cauwsemaecker 25/11/2016 01:02 AM 5KB
   Re: Some Questions about L20n Axel Hecht 26/11/2016 02:00 AM 7KB
   Re: Some Questions about L20n Axel Hecht 26/11/2016 02:00 AM 6KB
New release of compare-locales, 1.2 Axel Hecht 08/11/2016 01:47 AM 3KB
Formal grammar of L20n Ricardo Palomares Martínez 13/08/2016 02:48 AM 3KB
Proposal: 1280680 - Build support for l20n in Gecko/Firefox Axel Hecht 20/07/2016 02:27 AM 3KB
   Re: Proposal: 1280680 - Build support for l20n in Gecko/Firefox zbraniecki 24/07/2016 11:20 AM 4KB
     Re: Proposal: 1280680 - Build support for l20n in Gecko/Firefox Axel Hecht 25/07/2016 08:06 PM 4KB
L20n in Firefox Staś Małolepszy 18/07/2016 06:29 PM 5KB
   Re: L20n in Firefox Staś Małolepszy 18/07/2016 06:41 PM 6KB
     Re: L20n in Firefox Axel Hecht 18/07/2016 07:05 PM 6KB
       Re: L20n in Firefox Axel Hecht 18/07/2016 09:02 PM 7KB
   Re: L20n in Firefox Staś Małolepszy 29/07/2016 12:33 AM 4KB
Re: L20n in Firefox Staś Małolepszy 04/08/2016 08:29 PM 7KB
l20n and react Joe Walker 30/03/2016 05:09 AM 4KB
   Re: l20n and react rfobic 14/04/2016 03:05 AM 5KB
Re: l20n and react Joe Walker 12/06/2017 10:26 PM 4KB
Re: l20n and react Staś Małolepszy 12/06/2017 10:53 PM 6KB
l20n Date Time localization Александр Радченко 24/02/2016 04:35 PM 4KB
   Re: l20n Date Time localization zbraniecki 31/03/2016 05:07 AM 4KB
Considering support for IE11 zbraniecki 24/10/2015 01:36 AM 5KB
L10n tools, version control sync and merge conflicts Axel Hecht 19/10/2015 09:28 PM 4KB
I18n counterpart to DOM bindings for L20n zbraniecki 04/10/2015 07:16 AM 4KB
Testing instructions for Aisle, and Testers wanted! Axel Hecht 24/09/2015 02:24 AM 6KB
   Re: Testing instructions for Aisle, and Testers wanted! Sebastian Hengst 03/05/2016 04:56 PM 8KB
Unresolved entities and attributes Axel Hecht 10/09/2015 11:35 PM 3KB
Lists in L20n Zibi Braniecki 31/08/2015 11:50 PM 4KB
   Re: Lists in L20n Axel Hecht 01/09/2015 05:35 AM 5KB
     Re: Lists in L20n Zibi Braniecki 10/09/2015 09:57 AM 6KB
State of l20n v3 Стоян Димитров 31/08/2015 04:49 PM 3KB
byteUnit in L20n Zibi Braniecki 31/08/2015 01:08 PM 5KB
   Re: byteUnit in L20n Axel Hecht 31/08/2015 08:36 PM 5KB
Re: byteUnit in L20n Staś Małolepszy 31/08/2015 09:39 PM 7KB
Social contract in the L20n world Zibi Braniecki 26/08/2015 03:11 AM 6KB
   Re: Social contract in the L20n world Robert Kaiser 27/08/2015 03:18 AM 3KB
     Re: Social contract in the L20n world Zibi Braniecki 29/08/2015 11:35 AM 4KB
       Re: Social contract in the L20n world Axel Hecht 31/08/2015 09:07 PM 5KB
         Re: Social contract in the L20n world zbraniecki 29/09/2015 04:20 AM 5KB
Re: Social contract in the L20n world Ricardo Palomares Martínez 31/08/2015 03:41 AM 6KB
Memory/Perf progress on porting Settings to l20n.js Zibi Braniecki 20/08/2015 03:07 AM 4KB
RFD: L20n Context Data Zibi Braniecki 08/08/2015 07:01 AM 7KB
   Re: RFD: L20n Context Data Axel Hecht 13/08/2015 06:59 PM 7KB
     Re: RFD: L20n Context Data zbraniecki 29/09/2015 04:03 AM 4KB
L10nID Object type Zibi Braniecki 02/08/2015 10:47 AM 6KB
Parsers code for current L10n formats used in Mozilla Ricardo Palomares Martínez 19/07/2015 01:04 AM 4KB
   Re: Parsers code for current L10n formats used in Mozilla Axel Hecht 20/07/2015 08:04 PM 5KB
Re: Parsers code for current L10n formats used in Mozilla Ricardo Palomares Martínez 22/07/2015 02:42 AM 5KB
What if we designed the L20n syntax from scratch today? Staś Małolepszy 16/07/2015 01:34 AM 4KB
   Re: What if we designed the L20n syntax from scratch today? Zibi Braniecki 16/07/2015 04:52 AM 8KB
Re: What if we designed the L20n syntax from scratch today? Staś Małolepszy 16/07/2015 08:48 AM 14KB
   Re: What if we designed the L20n syntax from scratch today? Zibi Braniecki 16/07/2015 02:31 PM 12KB
Re: What if we designed the L20n syntax from scratch today? Staś Małolepszy 16/07/2015 07:28 PM 16KB
   Re: What if we designed the L20n syntax from scratch today? Zibi Braniecki 17/07/2015 02:21 AM 16KB
   Re: What if we designed the L20n syntax from scratch today? Axel Hecht 16/07/2015 10:35 PM 5KB
   Re: What if we designed the L20n syntax from scratch today? Richard Olsson 18/07/2015 08:33 PM 7KB
Re: What if we designed the L20n syntax from scratch today? Staś Małolepszy 20/07/2015 10:13 PM 10KB
   Re: What if we designed the L20n syntax from scratch today? Zibi Braniecki 20/07/2015 11:59 PM 9KB
     Re: What if we designed the L20n syntax from scratch today? Axel Hecht 21/07/2015 05:19 AM 5KB
Re: What if we designed the L20n syntax from scratch today? Staś Małolepszy 20/07/2015 11:10 PM 8KB
   Re: What if we designed the L20n syntax from scratch today? Richard Olsson 21/07/2015 05:31 PM 7KB
Re: What if we designed the L20n syntax from scratch today? Staś Małolepszy 21/07/2015 09:54 PM 8KB
Re: What if we designed the L20n syntax from scratch today? Staś Małolepszy 21/07/2015 10:17 PM 5KB
L20n.js v3.x is now master Staś Małolepszy 13/07/2015 09:43 PM 4KB
L20n.js: v2 and v3 AST Staś Małolepszy 01/07/2015 07:02 PM 4KB
L20n is causing Firefox to run slowly :( André Fiedler 22/06/2015 10:49 PM 3KB
Error while loading getAdditionalLanguages NotInApp André Fiedler 22/06/2015 07:50 PM 3KB
matching localizations to versions Inner Peace Volunteer 0 19/06/2015 09:56 AM 4KB
Work in progress: Gaia buildtime bindings for l20n.js Staś Małolepszy 12/06/2015 10:28 PM 3KB
Preview of the async API: l20n.js for Gaia Staś Małolepszy 21/05/2015 10:33 PM 7KB
L20n - Plural macros Michael Wolf 10/05/2015 06:51 AM 6KB
   Re: L20n - Plural macros Zibi Braniecki 10/05/2015 11:17 PM 4KB
     Re: L20n - Plural macros Michael Wolf 11/05/2015 07:08 PM 5KB
[L20n] Unescaping Zibi Braniecki 08/05/2015 08:08 AM 4KB
   Re: [L20n] Unescaping Axel Hecht 09/05/2015 06:40 PM 3KB
     Re: [L20n] Unescaping Zibi Braniecki 14/05/2015 03:19 PM 4KB
       Re: [L20n] Unescaping Zibi Braniecki 14/05/2015 03:22 PM 3KB
Re: [L20n] Unescaping Staś Małolepszy 14/05/2015 03:23 PM 4KB
[L20n] Strings in AST Zibi Braniecki 08/05/2015 07:53 AM 6KB
   Re: [L20n] Strings in AST Axel Hecht 09/05/2015 06:42 PM 3KB
     Re: [L20n] Strings in AST Zibi Braniecki 14/05/2015 03:21 PM 4KB
Langpacks and JSONs per HTML file Staś Małolepszy 28/04/2015 07:06 PM 3KB
   Re: Langpacks and JSONs per HTML file Zibi Braniecki 28/04/2015 11:39 PM 4KB
Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Zibi Braniecki 18/04/2015 05:13 AM 7KB
documentation updates on master-ball and a10n Axel Hecht 17/04/2015 01:18 AM 3KB
https mirror for transvision up for testing Axel Hecht 16/04/2015 10:00 PM 3KB
Translation Daniel Sardinha 27/03/2015 10:00 AM 3KB
Hello Eduardo Guimarães 05/03/2015 02:16 AM 3KB
[Intellego] Meeting? Majken Connor 26/02/2015 01:47 AM 3KB
   Re: [Intellego] Meeting? Richard Olsson 27/03/2015 09:09 PM 4KB
Re: [Intellego] Meeting? Majken Connor 21/04/2015 01:50 AM 4KB
   Re: [Intellego] Meeting? Axel Hecht 21/04/2015 02:17 AM 4KB
Re: [Intellego] Meeting? Jeff Beatty 21/04/2015 02:22 AM 6KB
Re: [Intellego] Meeting? Majken Connor 21/04/2015 11:48 PM 6KB
Re: [Intellego] Meeting? Majken Connor 21/04/2015 11:49 PM 6KB
Re: [Intellego] Meeting? Jeff Beatty 21/04/2015 11:50 PM 8KB
   Re: [Intellego] Meeting? Michael Wolf 22/04/2015 01:16 AM 3KB
Re: [Intellego] Meeting? Majken Connor 04/05/2015 01:11 AM 4KB
   Re: [Intellego] Meeting? Michael Wolf 04/05/2015 04:02 AM 3KB
Re: [Intellego] Meeting? Jeff Beatty 04/05/2015 11:13 PM 5KB
   Re: [Intellego] Meeting? Michael Wolf 09/05/2015 03:28 AM 3KB
Re: [Intellego] Meeting? Majken Connor 25/05/2015 10:57 PM 4KB
Anyone care about compare-locales using all-locales? Axel Hecht 25/02/2015 11:29 PM 3KB
[Official Marathi L10n Mailing List] Join the Discussions Suraj Kawade 30/01/2015 02:16 PM 5KB
[Intellego] Structured data model for Wiktionary Gordon P. Hemsley 22/12/2014 07:38 AM 4KB
   Re: [Intellego] Structured data model for Wiktionary Axel Hecht 22/12/2014 08:05 AM 4KB
     Re: [Intellego] Structured data model for Wiktionary Gordon P. Hemsley 22/12/2014 08:51 AM 6KB
Introductory Email birantakarslan 06/12/2014 11:48 AM 3KB
   Re: Introductory Email 刘星 07/12/2014 03:00 PM 4KB
Kicking off Aisle. Javascript hackers that localize Mozilla wanted Axel Hecht 24/10/2014 06:14 AM 4KB
   Re: Kicking off Aisle. Javascript hackers that localize Mozilla wanted Axel Hecht 18/11/2014 08:18 PM 4KB
PERSONAL DETAIL Abhit Kumar 03/10/2014 05:51 PM 5KB
Help! Abhit Kumar 03/10/2014 07:06 AM 3KB
PERSONAL DETAILS-'ABHIT' Abhit Kumar 03/10/2014 06:44 AM 5KB
   Re: PERSONAL DETAILS-'ABHIT' Axel Hecht 05/10/2014 08:23 PM 4KB
How to translate the placeholder attribute of a input element? André Fiedler 30/09/2014 05:28 AM 3KB
   Re: How to translate the placeholder attribute of a input element? Zibi Braniecki 30/09/2014 08:50 AM 4KB
How to notated double quotes in L20n ? André Fiedler 29/09/2014 12:24 AM 3KB
   Re: How to notated double quotes in L20n ? Zibi Braniecki 30/09/2014 08:48 AM 3KB
L20n API 3.0 Staś Małolepszy 19/09/2014 02:50 AM 6KB
   Design feedback Was: L20n API 3.0 Axel Hecht 19/09/2014 07:05 PM 3KB
Re: Design feedback Was: L20n API 3.0 Staś Małolepszy 19/09/2014 09:59 PM 3KB
L20n: merging the gaia branch into master Staś Małolepszy 09/09/2014 09:27 PM 3KB
[INTELLEGO] We can haz code Jeff Beatty 28/08/2014 11:19 PM 3KB
Bugzilla product for Localization Infrastructure & Tools Axel Hecht 28/08/2014 10:28 PM 3KB
   Re: Bugzilla product for Localization Infrastructure & Tools Gordon P. Hemsley 06/09/2014 10:32 AM 3KB
   Re: Bugzilla product for Localization Infrastructure & Tools Gordon P. Hemsley 06/09/2014 10:32 AM 4KB
   Re: Bugzilla product for Localization Infrastructure & Tools Axel Hecht 02/10/2014 09:10 PM 3KB
   Re: Bugzilla product for Localization Infrastructure & Tools Abhit Kumar 03/10/2014 07:03 AM 3KB
     Re: Bugzilla product for Localization Infrastructure & Tools Axel Hecht 03/10/2014 06:29 PM 3KB
[INTELLEGO] GSOC Post-mortem Evaluation Jeff Beatty 20/08/2014 08:57 PM 3KB
Re: Proposed changes to globals and variable syntax in L20n Axel Hecht 25/07/2014 12:59 AM 7KB
Re: Proposed changes to globals and variable syntax in L20n Staś Małolepszy 25/07/2014 01:31 AM 3KB
Re: Bugzilla product for Localization Infrastructure & Tools Staś Małolepszy 28/08/2014 10:41 PM 2KB
   Re: Bugzilla product for Localization Infrastructure & Tools Jeff Beatty 29/08/2014 03:23 AM 3KB
Re: [INTELLEGO] We can haz code Majken Connor 05/09/2014 12:24 AM 5KB
Re: [INTELLEGO] We can haz code Jeff Beatty 05/09/2014 12:42 AM 5KB
Re: [INTELLEGO] We can haz code Majken Connor 06/09/2014 06:26 AM 6KB
Re: L20n: merging the gaia branch into master Staś Małolepszy 16/09/2014 04:25 AM 2KB
Re: L20n: merging the gaia branch into master Staś Małolepszy 16/09/2014 06:29 PM 3KB
Re: L20n API 3.0 Staś Małolepszy 19/09/2014 02:57 AM 4KB
Re: L20n API 3.0 Staś Małolepszy 19/09/2014 03:00 AM 7KB
Re: L20n API 3.0 Staś Małolepszy 19/09/2014 03:17 AM 4KB
   Language Registration Was: L20n API 3.0 Axel Hecht 19/09/2014 08:26 PM 6KB
Re: Language Registration Was: L20n API 3.0 Staś Małolepszy 19/09/2014 09:49 PM 6KB
Re: Language Registration Was: L20n API 3.0 Staś Małolepszy 19/09/2014 11:29 PM 3KB
Re: Language Registration Was: L20n API 3.0 Staś Małolepszy 21/09/2014 08:24 AM 6KB
   Re: Language Registration Was: L20n API 3.0 Axel Hecht 23/09/2014 04:56 AM 7KB
Re: Language Registration Was: L20n API 3.0 Staś Małolepszy 23/09/2014 08:01 PM 5KB
Re: Language Registration Was: L20n API 3.0 Staś Małolepszy 23/09/2014 08:25 PM 5KB
   Re: Language Registration Was: L20n API 3.0 Richard Olsson 23/01/2015 02:13 PM 5KB
     Re: Language Registration Was: L20n API 3.0 Zibi Braniecki 27/01/2015 01:42 AM 6KB
       Re: Language Registration Was: L20n API 3.0 Richard Olsson 28/01/2015 01:11 AM 9KB
Re: Language Registration Was: L20n API 3.0 Brandon Paton 24/01/2015 09:01 AM 6KB
Re: Language Registration Was: L20n API 3.0 Richard Olsson 24/01/2015 02:44 PM 6KB
Re: How to notated double quotes in L20n ? Staś Małolepszy 29/09/2014 04:54 PM 2KB
Re: Help! Jeff Beatty 03/10/2014 08:06 AM 2KB
Re: PERSONAL DETAIL Jeff Beatty 03/10/2014 07:59 PM 5KB
Re: Kicking off Aisle. Javascript hackers that localize Mozilla wanted Francesco Lodolo [:flod] 24/10/2014 03:05 PM 3KB
Re: Kicking off Aisle. Javascript hackers that localize Mozilla wanted Matjaz Horvat 24/10/2014 07:15 PM 5KB
   Re: Kicking off Aisle. Javascript hackers that localize Mozilla wanted Axel Hecht 24/10/2014 07:56 PM 5KB
   Re: Kicking off Aisle. Javascript hackers that localize Mozilla wanted Axel Hecht 24/10/2014 07:49 PM 4KB
Re: Introductory Email Jeff Beatty 09/12/2014 12:26 AM 3KB
Re: [Intellego] Meeting? Jeff Beatty 03/03/2015 12:47 AM 4KB
Re: Hello Jeff Beatty 05/03/2015 02:19 AM 4KB
Re: Hello Reuben Morais 05/03/2015 08:41 AM 4KB
Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Ricardo Palomares Martínez 18/04/2015 05:43 PM 3KB
   Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Matjaz Horvat 19/04/2015 07:32 PM 4KB
     Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Zibi Braniecki 23/04/2015 08:21 AM 5KB
       Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Zibi Braniecki 28/04/2015 04:54 AM 4KB
         Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Zibi Braniecki 01/05/2015 08:35 AM 7KB
           Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Axel Hecht 02/05/2015 03:47 AM 7KB
             Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Zibi Braniecki 02/05/2015 09:07 AM 5KB
               Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Axel Hecht 03/05/2015 04:00 PM 5KB
                 Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Zibi Braniecki 04/05/2015 10:07 AM 5KB
           Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Zibi Braniecki 04/05/2015 10:09 AM 4KB
Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Matjaz Horvat 01/05/2015 05:44 PM 8KB
   Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Zibi Braniecki 01/05/2015 11:07 PM 6KB
Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Matjaz Horvat 01/05/2015 11:47 PM 6KB
   Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Zibi Braniecki 02/05/2015 03:25 AM 4KB
     Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Zibi Braniecki 02/05/2015 06:28 AM 5KB
Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Francesco Lodolo [:flod] 04/05/2015 01:50 PM 3KB
Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Staś Małolepszy 04/05/2015 07:58 PM 5KB
   Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Zibi Braniecki 04/05/2015 09:14 PM 5KB
     Re: Path to start using l20n file format in Gaia and l20n format for v3 Zibi Braniecki 23/05/2015 02:15 AM 4KB
Re: L20n - Plural macros Staś Małolepszy 12/05/2015 05:15 AM 9KB
Re: Preview of the async API: l20n.js for Gaia Staś Małolepszy 23/05/2015 04:34 AM 3KB
Re: Preview of the async API: l20n.js for Gaia Staś Małolepszy 01/06/2015 12:19 AM 5KB
Re: Preview of the async API: l20n.js for Gaia Staś Małolepszy 01/06/2015 12:20 AM 5KB
Re: L20n.js v3.x is now master Staś Małolepszy 14/07/2015 05:44 PM 3KB
Re: Parsers code for current L10n formats used in Mozilla Matjaz Horvat 19/07/2015 02:41 AM 6KB
Re: RFD: L20n Context Data Staś Małolepszy 10/08/2015 11:35 PM 6KB
   Re: RFD: L20n Context Data Zibi Braniecki 12/08/2015 06:09 AM 7KB
Re: RFD: L20n Context Data Staś Małolepszy 12/08/2015 08:38 PM 5KB
   Re: RFD: L20n Context Data zbraniecki 29/09/2015 03:56 AM 6KB
Re: L10nID Object type Staś Małolepszy 12/08/2015 10:54 PM 7KB
Re: L10nID Object type Staś Małolepszy 25/09/2015 11:06 PM 8KB
   Re: L10nID Object type zbraniecki 29/09/2015 03:49 AM 7KB
Re: Memory/Perf progress on porting Settings to l20n.js Staś Małolepszy 21/08/2015 12:48 AM 4KB
Re: Social contract in the L20n world Francesco Lodolo [:flod] 26/08/2015 03:43 AM 5KB
   Re: Social contract in the L20n world Axel Hecht 26/08/2015 04:27 AM 4KB
   Re: Social contract in the L20n world Zibi Braniecki 29/08/2015 11:32 AM 5KB
Re: Unresolved entities and attributes Staś Małolepszy 11/09/2015 11:55 PM 4KB
   Re: Unresolved entities and attributes Staś Małolepszy 12/09/2015 12:26 AM 3KB
   Re: Unresolved entities and attributes Axel Hecht 14/09/2015 09:36 PM 5KB
     Re: Unresolved entities and attributes zbraniecki 29/09/2015 04:38 AM 5KB
       Re: Unresolved entities and attributes Axel Hecht 29/09/2015 07:01 PM 4KB
         Re: Unresolved entities and attributes Zibi Braniecki 03/10/2015 04:02 AM 4KB
           Re: Unresolved entities and attributes Axel Hecht 05/10/2015 01:00 AM 4KB
Re: Unresolved entities and attributes Staś Małolepszy 23/10/2015 12:06 AM 6KB
   Re: Unresolved entities and attributes Axel Hecht 28/10/2015 02:45 AM 6KB
Re: Testing instructions for Aisle, and Testers wanted! Francesco Lodolo [:flod] 24/09/2015 11:48 PM 3KB
   Re: Testing instructions for Aisle, and Testers wanted! Axel Hecht 25/09/2015 01:53 AM 4KB
     Re: Testing instructions for Aisle, and Testers wanted! Axel Hecht 25/09/2015 01:56 AM 5KB
Re: Testing instructions for Aisle, and Testers wanted! Francesco Lodolo [:flod] 25/09/2015 04:40 AM 3KB
   Re: Testing instructions for Aisle, and Testers wanted! Axel Hecht 25/09/2015 07:31 PM 4KB
   Re: Testing instructions for Aisle, and Testers wanted! Francesco Lodolo [:flod] 21/10/2015 03:00 PM 3KB
     Re: Testing instructions for Aisle, and Testers wanted! Axel Hecht 25/10/2015 01:53 AM 3KB
Re: Testing instructions for Aisle, and Testers wanted! Francesco Lodolo [:flod] 02/11/2015 01:57 AM 4KB
Re: State of l20n v3 Стоян Димитров 28/09/2015 05:51 PM 4KB
   Re: State of l20n v3 zbraniecki 29/09/2015 04:14 AM 6KB
Re: L10n tools, version control sync and merge conflicts Dwayne Bailey 20/10/2015 05:17 PM 5KB
Re: l20n and react Staś Małolepszy 30/03/2016 04:18 PM 4KB
Re: l20n and react Staś Małolepszy 31/03/2016 07:10 PM 17KB
   Re: l20n and react Axel Hecht 31/03/2016 08:20 PM 17KB
Re: l20n and react Staś Małolepszy 31/03/2016 09:22 PM 20KB
   Re: l20n and react Axel Hecht 31/03/2016 10:14 PM 20KB
Re: l20n and react Joe Walker 02/04/2016 01:17 AM 5KB
   Re: l20n and react jwalker 05/04/2016 07:10 PM 5KB
     Re: l20n and react Axel Hecht 05/04/2016 07:52 PM 5KB
       Re: l20n and react jwalker 06/04/2016 08:17 PM 5KB
         Re: l20n and react Axel Hecht 07/04/2016 07:36 PM 4KB
Re: l20n and react Joe Walker 07/04/2016 07:45 PM 6KB
   Re: l20n and react Axel Hecht 08/04/2016 08:14 PM 7KB
   Re: l20n and react Axel Hecht 08/04/2016 08:14 PM 5KB
Re: l20n and react Joe Walker 08/04/2016 09:18 PM 6KB
   Re: l20n and react Axel Hecht 08/04/2016 09:39 PM 5KB
Re: l20n and react Joe Walker 08/04/2016 10:17 PM 7KB
   Re: l20n and react Axel Hecht 08/04/2016 11:31 PM 6KB
   Re: l20n and react Axel Hecht 12/04/2016 03:47 AM 7KB
Re: l20n and react Matej 09/04/2016 04:09 AM 8KB
Re: l20n and react Joe Walker 09/04/2016 04:55 PM 8KB
Re: l20n and react Joe Walker 12/04/2016 09:31 PM 6KB
   Re: l20n and react Axel Hecht 13/04/2016 09:37 PM 6KB
Re: Formal grammar of L20n Staś Małolepszy 18/08/2016 06:28 PM 4KB
Re: Formal grammar of L20n Staś Małolepszy 19/08/2016 09:11 PM 5KB
Re: Formal grammar of L20n Ricardo Palomares Martínez 20/08/2016 07:50 PM 3KB
Re: Questions regarding devtools migration script Axel Hecht 07/09/2016 12:39 AM 6KB
Re: [Go Faster] WebExtensions, System Add-ons + L10n Axel Hecht 17/09/2016 02:46 AM 5KB
Re: New release of compare-locales, 1.2 Francesco Lodolo [:flod] 08/11/2016 03:11 PM 4KB
   Re: New release of compare-locales, 1.2 Axel Hecht 08/11/2016 06:11 PM 4KB
Re: FTL Proposal: Enforce default variant/trait Staś Małolepszy 16/12/2016 06:32 PM 4KB
Re: FTL Proposal: Flatten nested selectors Staś Małolepszy 16/12/2016 09:25 PM 6KB
Re: FTL Proposal: Flatten nested selectors Staś Małolepszy 16/12/2016 09:40 PM 4KB
   Re: FTL Proposal: Flatten nested selectors zbraniecki 17/12/2016 06:04 PM 4KB
Re: FTL Proposal: Flatten nested selectors Staś Małolepszy 21/12/2016 12:35 AM 4KB
Re: FTL Proposal: Dissolve traits Staś Małolepszy 16/12/2016 10:13 PM 6KB
Re: Bi-annual review of the FTL syntax Staś Małolepszy 16/12/2016 11:24 PM 7KB
Re: Shortcomings of l20n.js for web projects Matjaz Horvat 11/01/2017 12:46 AM 5KB
Re: fluent-react: React bindings for Fluent Staś Małolepszy 27/02/2017 01:04 AM 13KB
Re: fluent-react: React bindings for Fluent Staś Małolepszy 07/03/2017 05:25 AM 6KB
Re: fluent-react: React bindings for Fluent Staś Małolepszy 19/04/2017 10:49 PM 6KB
Re: Backwards-compat breaking changes to compare-locales and l10n.m.o Francesco Lodolo [:flod] 29/05/2017 10:47 PM 6KB
Re: API for Pontoon Matjaz Horvat 13/07/2017 07:08 AM 7KB
Re: API for Pontoon Francesco Lodolo [:flod] 17/07/2017 05:12 PM 8KB
Re: API for Pontoon Jarek Śmiejczak 24/07/2017 05:07 AM 9KB
Re: Feedback and testing for generated en-US repo Francesco Lodolo [:flod] 17/07/2017 06:51 PM 5KB