The title says it all and it's available from there:
Mirror available at http://nvu.viapanda.com/1.0PR/
* Connection settings were not saving proxy ports.
* changes in About dialog.
* Inline Spell Checker enabled by default.
* new dialog allowing to disable the Inline Spell Checker when the user
switches from Source mode to another Normal/AllTags/Preview.
* added Charles Cooke's User Guide in Help menu.
* copy and paste in the source view fixed
* support for HTML 4.01 Strict and Transitional, XHTML 1.0 Strict and
o new persistent checkboxes in File > New dialog
o new prefs in Tools > Preferences > New Page Settings
o prefs is always honoured, including launch time for the first
created blank document
o UI elements not allowed by the DTD of the current document are
* new Help contents, contributed by KDS Sahambi
* small toolbar icons by default
* Font Face dropdown menu moved to second format toolbar to keep a compact
* PHP and comments now hidden when located between table cells/rows/etc, ie
in places where visibility would break the table layout.
* it was impossible to remove a form element from the Form dialog.
* on linux, dropping a file on the source view inserted an image or a link
in the source
* default theme's icon and preview were not displayed
* it was impossible to revert to default theme
* fixed 0.90 regression from 0.81: it was impossible to launch nvu
* a lot of minor bug fixes
* in XHTML documents, Nvu 1.0PR serializes empty script (for external
scripts) in the form with no end tag. This is
perfectly valid XML, of course, but MSIE chokes on it. To avoid that,
tweak those elements in the source view to give them a content, for
exemple a whitespace char.
/* ENJOY! */