MemShrink triage: 2015-11-02
(Add name and topic to discuss here)
- P1: High importance, will follow up periodically
- P2: Important issue, possibly already being worked on
- P3: Real issue, someone will get to it if they have time
- moreinfo: We need logs, or clarifying information
- invalid: Misclassified, remove the MemShrink tag
3 bugs to triagehttps://bugzil.la/1219784
because this URL makes firefos use 2,8 Gigabytes of memory
moreinfo, we really need an about:memory report here. I tried to repro on my mac but memory seemed somewhat stable after peaking and dropping off after an hour.
P1 if we plan on re-enabling jemalloc 4 (presumably we do).