MemShrink triage: 2015-10-28
(Add name and topic to discuss here)
- P1: High importance, will follow up periodically
- P2: Important issue, possibly already being worked on
- P3: Real issue, someone will get to it if they have time
- moreinfo: We need logs, or clarifying information
- invalid: Misclassified, remove the MemShrink tag
3 bugs to triagehttps://bugzil.la/1206634
1206634 - Firefox OS :: Stability - [MTBF] After 20 hours executing, test cases failed consequently
I'd lean towards P1, it's a 2.5 blocker although it does feel a bit more like a meta bug.
khuey, what do you think?
It's a 2.5 blocker that they think will help w/ bug 1211393 where images are being decoded twice in the gallery app. I'd lean towards P1/P2.
Perhaps Seth can elaborate on how big of a win it is.
1217218 - Firefox :: Developer Tools: Performance Tools (Profiler/Timeline) - Intermittent TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | LeakSanitizer | leak at nsPerformanceGroup::Make, nsPerformanceStatsService::nsPerformanceStatsService, nsPerformanceStatsServiceConstructor
P3, actively being worked on.