MemShrink triage: 2015-11-12
(Add name and topic to discuss here)
- P1: High importance, will follow up periodically
- P2: Important issue, possibly already being worked on
- P3: Real issue, someone will get to it if they have time
- moreinfo: We need logs, or clarifying information
- invalid: Misclassified, remove the MemShrink tag
5 bugs to triagehttps://bugzil.la/1200514
1200514 - Core :: XPCOM - protect against leaks from CycleCollectedJSRuntime::RunInStableState() late in shutdown
It's not particularly clear to me what the issue is. Sounds like a potential shutdown leak that has been worked around. Perhaps P2?
khuey, what do you think?https://bugzil.la/1221503
1221503 - Firefox :: General - Firefox is slow (Windows swapping all the time)
moreinfo, looks like a lot of memory being used by style-sets in embedded facebook-esque widgets. Most likely an ad-block-like add-on.
1223445 - Core :: DOM: Animation - KeyframeEffectReadOnly objects end up keeping lots of other objects alive too long
P1, animation related leak causing excessive GC/CC times.
mccr8, what do you think?https://bugzil.la/1223691
1223691 - Core :: Web Audio - MediaStreamGraph leak
WebAudio shutdown leak, karlt thinks it's related to bug 1200514, so maybe P2 as well.