MemShrink triage: 2015-10-20
(Add name and topic to discuss here)
- P1: High importance, will follow up periodically
- P2: Important issue, possibly already being worked on
- P3: Real issue, someone will get to it if they have time
- moreinfo: We need logs, or clarifying information
- invalid: Misclassified, remove the MemShrink taghttp://bugzil.la/1215684
1215684 - Core :: DOM - AudioChannelService leak in content processes
P3, singleton leak, mccr8 has a patch.
mccr8, what do you think?http://bugzil.la/1215148
1215148 - Testing :: Mochitest - Object-count based leak checking for Mochitest
P1/P2, I think moving away from threshold based leak checking is definitely important.
mccr8, what do you think?http://bugzil.la/1216815
1216815 - Core :: WebRTC: Networking - |TestStunTcpServer::accept_cb| leaks |wrapsock| if |nr_socket_getfd| fails
erahm, what do you think? P3, this is a coverity bug and will shortly be fixed.