1) What Mozilla product are you hoping to localise?
2) Which language code should be used? (ISO-639-1, ISO-639-3, country code).
ISO-639-3, izh, ru
3) How many plural forms are in the language? To give an example,
how would you translate the following phrases:
Plural forms like in Finnish language.
- *0 rocks*
- *1 rock*
- *2 rocks*
- *3 rocks*
- *4 rocks *
- *5 rocks*
- *10 rocks*
- *20 rocks*
- *100 rocks*
- *1000 rocks*
- *I see 0 rocks on the ground*
- *I see 1 rock on the ground*
- *I see 10 rock on the ground*
- *I see rocks on the ground*
4) Are you hoping to localise alone or do you have friends that will join
I have a translator who has a team of three Izhorians working on creating new words for Izhorian language. I will mostly be coaching them on the technical side.