Thank you very much!
You and the team will need to translate the web parts ( http://mozilla.locamotion.org/sat/mozilla_lang/goals ) in the following goal directories:
I'll proceed to file Firefox bugs today.
----- Mensaje original -----
De: "chandrakant dhutadmal"
Para: "Jeff Beatty"
Enviados: Domingo, 14 de Diciembre 2014 23:00:46
Asunto: Re: Santali language translations for Mozilla firefox 36 (Aurora)
I have modified the Team page with whatever information I have. Please let me know what next.
On Thursday, December 11, 2014 4:43 AM, Jeff Beatty wrote:
First, let's make sure to update your team wiki page: https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Teams:sat I've applied the wiki template that we use for these team pages for you already.
Please update the following areas:
1) If more people are working on this localization beyond you, please add their info to the table.
2) Please update your own info (specifically the OS's you use).
3) If you have a style guide that you've created, please add a link to that under the l10n kit section.
4) Add more detail to how join the l10n team. For example, directing them to contact you, register for a Pootle account would be a quick way to get them started.
5) If there's an existing mailing list for the team through which you'd like to direct communication to the l10n team, please add it.
After that, this is what remains:
1) I'll need to begin filing bugs for repositories, builds and to direct the work for other localization pieces.
2) You and the team will need to translate the web parts in the following goal directories:
3) Together, we'll knock out the bugs for necessary before launching Santali and will make sure your bugzilla account is cc'd to those bugs.
4) The Santali localization will remain in Aurora while you and the team perform manual testing of the localization and make any necessary corrections. Once that's complete and you feel comfortable with the quality, you can sign-off on the localization's dashboard (once it's up and available, that is) and we'll move it up to Beta and begin looking as usage statistics. When we see usage statistics move in an upward trend, we'll approve the localization's launch :-)
I know this is a lot. Please rely on us to answer any additional questions you have. If you consent to moving forward, I'll begin filing bugs, etc. as soon as possible.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
El 12/9/14 8:44 PM, chandrakant dhutadmal escribió:
Anybody on the mailing list, Please let me know the next set of steps to be carried out.
Regards, Chandrakant Dhutadmal
On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 10:50 PM, Jeff Beatty wrote:
El 12/3/14 5:36 AM, chandrakant dhutadmal escribió:
> Hi Jeff.
> Good News. Santali language translations for Mozilla firefox 36 (Aurora) at the moment stands at 93% completed stage. :)
> Regards,Chandrakant Dhutadmal.
This is fantastic news! Let's continue this thread on the
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list and organize how to
add it to the official localization build line-up.
dev-l10n mailing list