I realize that I got my time conversions wrong and that I unfortunately
cannot attend today.
Please accept my apologies.
Since I cannot attend, here's a status update:
* For the SpiderMonkey implementation, unfortunately, my status is
basically the same as one month ago. I have been blocked by external
factors for one month, almost-ready-to-land-a-preliminary-version. The
blocker was removed earlier this week, but I haven't had time to resume
* For the reference implementation, I have run a few experiments to
reduce the size of files, but the results are not satisfying yet. Binjs
+ gzip / brotli is still quite worse than text + Gzip / Brotli. Djvj has
a few ideas, but I don't think he has had time to actually test them.